Oprah Winfrey will not run for US Presidency:'It's not something that interests me'


Oprah Winfrey accepts the 2018 Cecil B. DeMille Award during the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards on 7 January 2018 Paul Drinkwater/NBCUniversal via Getty Images


Oprah Winfrey has ruled out a run for the US presidency in 2020, saying that “it’s not something that interests me...I don’t have the DNA for it.”
After a powerful speech at the Golden Globes awards ceremony earlier this month, speculation had linked Winfrey with a run for the White House.

Winfrey, a multibillion-dollar media mogul and actress, had just become the first black woman to receive the awards show’s lifetime achievement award.

Her longtime partner Stedman Graham said on a possible bid at the time: “It’s up to the people. She would absolutely do it.”
But, Winfrey put to bed any rumours in a recent interview with In Style magazine. 
“I’ve always felt very secure and confident with myself in knowing what I could do and what I could not,” she told the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lastest update

Son of Mercy by kingvaldo

Son of Mercy Son of Mercy by kingvaldo dropping soon the date has not been revealed yet but you can join the teent on Instagram,fac Faceb,...

popular post